Addison Oaks County Park
First off, the fee to get into the park was $12, not $5. The layout was terrible,and the map they give you is not accurate. There are a total of 24 holes, and majority of them are in tight quarters in the woods with lots of gravel. One hole had a large swamp area in the middle (I skipped this hole because of it).. The baskets/goals/holes were difficult to locate, and the previews of each hole were usually inaccurate.
Overall, I was very dissatisfied with this course, and will not be returning.
Courses Close By
- Bald Mountain State Recreation Area, Orion Charter Township MI USNo votes yet
- Dogman's Den at Oakwood Lake Park, Oxford MI USNo votes yet
- Stony Creek - Buckhorn North, Shelby Township MI USNo votes yet
- Stony Creek - Buckhorn South, Shelby Township MI USNo votes yet
- Seymour Lake Park, Oxford MI USNo votes yet
- Grizzly Oaks, Rochester Hills MI USNo votes yet
- Civic Center Park, Auburn Hills MI US(1 vote)
- River Bends, Utica MI US(1 vote)
- Firefighters Park, Troy MI US(1 vote)
- Ryan Schmidt Memorial Disc Golf Course at Bay Court Park, Clarkston MI USNo votes yet