Aldersgate Camp and Retreat
No votes yet
Recreational course at the beautiful Aldersgate Camp and Retreat Center. It starts by the camp office - they should have a map. NOTE: seasonal course - NOT OPEN to the public during June and July. $3/person fee to play outside of these months.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-75; Richmond/Irvine Exit 90A. From this Richmond Bypass, Rte. 25 go left on 52 East at the Jeep/Chrysler dealership. Go through Irvine/Ravenna (turn right at courthouse) and then 2 miles to flashing yellow light. Go straight through intersection and follow 1571 under the RR, left along river. Go 5.5 miles until it stops at 52 again (you will have bypassed Tipton Ridge). Turn left onto 52 west, go 1.3 miles to a right on 1182 (intersection of 1182, 975) then turn left immediately onto 975. 3.2 miles to Aldersgate Camp and Retreat Center at the end.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Aldersgate Camp and Retreat? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ironworks Hills Disc Golf Course, Winchester KY US(5 votes)
- Camp Catalpa Disc Golf Course, Richmond KY US(3 votes)
- Indian Creek Disc Golf Course, Mount Sterling KY US(2 votes)
- Indian Mound Disc Golf, Mt Sterling KY US(1 vote)
- Berea College Glade, Berea KY US(1 vote)
- Jacobson Park Disc Golf Course, Lexington KY US(2 votes)
- River Hill Park Disc Golf, Lexington KY US(1 vote)
- Veterans Park Disc Golf Course, Lexington KY US(4 votes)
- Lake Mingo Disc Golf Course, Nicholasville KY US(4 votes)
- Riney B Disc Golf Course, Nicholasville KY US(6 votes)