Arlington Sports Complex
No votes yet
A short technical course in a public sport park. Very wooded. Near baseball diamonds, soccer fields, tennis courts and public walking trails.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T1
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 4,620ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Tray Desnoyer
I-40; exit 25, turn north on SR 205/Airline Rd, left on Milton Wilson Dr, left at the T intersection with Memphis Arlington Rd and then 700' to a left into the parking lot. 1st tee is SW of the parking lot - toward the playground and near the outfield fence. Large map of the course at the south end of the parking lot.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Arlington Sports Complex? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Edmund Orgil, Millington TN USNo votes yet
- Shelby Farms, Memphis TN US(1 vote)
- Nancy Lane Park, Atoka TN USNo votes yet
- Valentine Park - Course #2, Munford TN USNo votes yet
- Valentine Park - Course #1, Munford TN US(2 votes)
- Johnson Road Park, Germantown TN US(2 votes)
- Sea Isle Park, Memphis TN USNo votes yet
- Sycamore Creek Disc Golf Course, Collierville TN US(1 vote)
- Meeman-Shelby State Park, Millington/Memphis TN US(1 vote)
- Bud Hill - Original, Memphis TN USNo votes yet