No votes yet
Difficult course - designed to challenge top players. Very windy at times, many water hazards, and risk vs reward situations. Can drink alcohol in the park if it is purchased at the pro shop (security will ask for the receipt). Dogs must be on leash.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 8,133ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 9
Course Designer: Joe Mihalek, J.P. Elam and Eric Boatwright
From Cincinnati; I-75 N to exit 29. Merge onto OH-63 and drive 3.3 miles to a left onto OH-741. Go 1.3 miles to the park on the left. Turn into the park and turn left. Keep left at the fork. Right fork is parking for hole #1. Left fork leads to the pro shop. Walk back towards the fork after parking. 1st hole is in the evergreen tree line.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Armco Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Monroe Community Park, Monroe OH US(3 votes)
- Harmon Park, Lebanon OH USNo votes yet
- Countryside YMCA, Lebanon OH USNo votes yet
- Wilson Park, Middletown OH US(2 votes)
- Mason Sports Park Disc Golf Course, Mason OH US(1 vote)
- Eagle Ridge Disc Golf at Patricia Allyn Park, Springboro OH US(1 vote)
- Reserves Park Disc Golf Course, Liberty Township OH USNo votes yet
- Fairfield Township Disc Golf Course, Hamilton OH US(1 vote)
- Stubbs Park Disc Golf Course, Centerville OH USNo votes yet
- Gulley Park, Clarksville OH US(2 votes)