Baldwin City Lake
No votes yet
Wraps around one side of a small fishing lake. Some narrow fairways and water hazards can make this course challenging.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 5,940ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Michael Carson
From Baldwin City; east on 56 Hwy to a right on 1900 Rd. Go down the dirt road to a right on 100th Rd. 0.5 mile to the park on the right. 1st tee is at the end of the entrance road.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Baldwin City Lake? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Running Horse, Baldwin City KS USNo votes yet
- Big Bull Creek, Edgerton KS USNo votes yet
- Forest Park Disc Golf Course, Ottawa KS USNo votes yet
- Kanza Park, Ottawa KS USNo votes yet
- Bluejacket Park, Eudora KS USNo votes yet
- Centennial Park, Lawrence KS US(2 votes)
- Bloomington Disc Golf Course, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet
- Quail Run Elementary School, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet
- Clinton State Park, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet
- Bob Mowery's Meadows at Clinton Lake State Park, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet