No votes yet
Predominately open with some trees. Course map posted here and at equipment shack next to roller hockey rink. Seasonal changes affect numbering or layout of holes 4, 7, 8 and 9. Summer and winter course maps available in the Course Media tab. Please be courteous and respectful to other park users.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 3,960ft
Alternate Length: 3,675ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Paul Wright and Joe Tschida
Enter park through west entrance off of Battle Point Dr. Coming onto Bainbridge Island from the North on Hwy 305: Turn right onto Day Rd then bear left onto Miller Rd. Turn right on Arrow Point Dr. Left on Frey then left on Battle Point Dr. Park entrance is on the left. Park in parking lots to the left. Coming onto Bainbridge Island from the Seattle ferry: Take Highway 305 northbound, turn left onto High School Road. Turn right on Fletcher Bay Road then left onto Battle Point Dr. Park entrance will be on your right. 1st tee is at SE corner of soccer fields.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Battle Point? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Bud Pell at Ross Farm, Silverdale WA US(2 votes)
- Kitsap County Fairgrounds, Bremerton WA US(3 votes)
- Fredericksen Wilderness Disc Golf Course, Poulsbo WA US(5 votes)
- NAD Park, Bremerton WA US(6 votes)
- NAD Park - DISCovery, Bremerton WA USNo votes yet
- Van Zee Park, Port Orchard WA US(1 vote)
- North Park (Mineral Springs), Seattle WA US(4 votes)
- Lakewood King County Park, Seattle WA US(3 votes)
- Terrace Creek, Mountlake Terrace WA US(3 votes)
- Seatac Disc Golf Course, Seatac WA US(4 votes)