Bell & Howard Chevrolet Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Overview: Cool little course, but could use a little work. Front nine is mostly open and flat, with two or three holes in the woods, and is fairly balanced. The back nine is a bit longer and more difficult, but is still fun. All holes have nice big concrete pads.
Navigation/Design: All but one of the holes has a nice sign, and finding the next hole was never too difficult. Most tees are visible from the last basket. The course is well designed--the front nine is aimed at a more novice golfer while the back nine has some shots that make hitting par tough.
Summary: Definitely some fun shots (#16 starts with a ~30ft drop, #9 is 175 ft but there's a large power station in between you and the basket, so you can try and throw it through it or go around). Unfortunately, many of the holes are in low-lying fields and rainwater seems to stick around for a while. We smelled sewage on a few as well. Finally, the separate 9 hole loops doesn't make any sense, and the course has trash everywhere. Fun shots with a mediocre experience warrants a 4 in my book!
Courses Close By
- Troutman Park, Troutman NC USNo votes yet
- Stumpy Creek, Mooresville NC US(1 vote)
- The Bridges at Cornelius Road Park, Mooresville NC USNo votes yet
- Sloan Park Disc Golf Course, Mt. Ulla NC USNo votes yet
- Yadkin County Park, Yadkinville NC US(2 votes)
- Davidson College, Davidson NC USNo votes yet
- Lake Corriher Disc Golf Course, China Grove NC USNo votes yet
- Brackett's Bluff, Davidson NC USNo votes yet
- Kelsey Scott Park, Salisbury NC US(1 vote)
- Catawba College, Salisbury NC USNo votes yet