Benicia Community Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
This is a rather small course but you'd kind of expect that from a small town; you can do the whole thing in under an hour. There are some really nice views of the surrounding wildlife though, but the last time I was there, there weren't any signs, maps, anything. I have still never seen the ninth hole after three visits. That said, there are rarely any others playing, so you can have a nice quiet game without worrying about holding someone up/waiting on people looking for discs. All in all, its a good course if you're in the area, or local, but I wouldn't make a special trip out of it with so many other great courses in the bay area. It's a shame too, because they have the space to build a really nice course.
Courses Close By
- Hillcrest Community Park, Concord CA US(2 votes)
- Gehringer Park Recreation Club, Concord CA USNo votes yet
- Walden Park Disc Golf Course, Walnut Creek CA US(5 votes)
- Skyline Wilderness Park, Napa CA US(6 votes)
- Skyline Wilderness Park - Flat 9, Napa CA USNo votes yet
- Moraga Commons Park, Moraga CA US(4 votes)
- Aquatic Park, Berkeley CA US(6 votes)
- National/Johnson Field, Travis AFB CA USNo votes yet
- Lagoon Valley Disc Golf Course, Vacaville CA US(4 votes)
- Prewett Park, Antioch CA USNo votes yet