Bill Smith Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Very short, thoughtless fairways (nothing but trees between you and the basket on a lot of them), messy tee boxes. Dual tees can make this 18, but you probably won't want to stick around unless you have nothing better to do. Could be a decent course if they cut down some trees!
This is a fun place to go and play if you don't have anywhere else to go. The course was better back in 2009 and early 2010, however some locals decided to move everything around and compromised the course in my opinion. There is a fun little water hole that provides and easy look at an ace. All holes are short. You could play with just a putter and have no problems.
Courses Close By
- Cougar Country, Boiling Springs Lakes NC US(2 votes)
- Joe Eakes Park at Kure Beach, Kure Beach NC US(1 vote)
- Trinity Disc Golf Course, Carolina Beach NC USNo votes yet
- Arrowhead Park, Wilmington NC US(2 votes)
- Leland Municipal Park, Leland NC USNo votes yet
- Waccamaw Park, Ash NC US(1 vote)
- Castle Hayne Park, Castle Hayne NC US(6 votes)
- Wild Turkey Disc Golf Course, Hampstead NC USNo votes yet
- Hampstead Kiwanis Park, Hampstead NC USNo votes yet
- Loris Nature Park, Loris SC US(1 vote)