Bogue Chitto State Park
No votes yet
Hilly terrain with plenty of pines to avoid. Long pants a good idea - rough brush off the fairways.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,866ft
Alternate Length: 3,314ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: Mike Kernan
I-12; US 190 north to Hwy 25. Go ~22 miles to a right on Fisher Rd, then an immediate left on Bogue Chitto Dr. (follow signs into park). In the park turn right, then 0.9 mile to a right on Bullock Rd. and follow signs to Meeting Room.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Mike Kernan #14304
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bogue Chitto State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Solomon Disc Golf Course, Loranger LA USNo votes yet
- The Pines Disc Golf Course, Mandeville LA US(1 vote)
- Wildcat Trace Disc Golf Course, Poplarville MS US(1 vote)
- Pearl River Landing, Columbia MS USNo votes yet
- Fritchie Park, Slidell LA USNo votes yet
- Eagles Nest at Little Black Creek, Lumberton MS USNo votes yet
- Eagles Landing at Little Black Creek, Lumberton MS USNo votes yet
- McLeod Park, Kiln MS USNo votes yet
- Diamondhead, Diamondhead MS US(1 vote)
- Lafreniere Park, Metairie LA US(5 votes)