Booneville City Park Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
This is an overall good course and is probably among the best courses I've played in Mississippi (and I've played this one many times). It's not exceptionally long, but does have a handful of fairly long holes. A few of the holes are open (1, 16, 17, 18); most are shaded. The entire course is pretty flat. However, similar to other courses I've played in MS, the path between holes is not well marked; nor are the tees concrete - and there are no tee markers. Nevertheless, in MS in the summer, you'll appreciate the shade and if you can put up with a few inconveniences, this course is still a lot of fun to play. And if the city were to install good, concrete tees, I would rate this course as five stars.
Great course. Its played often and the challenge never stops.
Courses Close By
- Crossroads Disc Golf Course, Corinth MS USNo votes yet
- Tishomingo State Park - Chickasaw, Tishomingo MS USNo votes yet
- Tishomingo State Park - Warrior Ridge, Tishomingo MS USNo votes yet
- Tishomingo State Park - Tushka Run, Tishomingo MS USNo votes yet
- James L. Whitten Center, Fulton MS USNo votes yet
- Veteran's Park - Music Bend, Tupelo MS USNo votes yet
- ICC Indian Disc Golf Course, Fulton MS USNo votes yet
- Veteran's Park - Thunderchief, Tupelo MS USNo votes yet
- Veteran's Park - Original, Tupelo MS US(2 votes)
- Tallahatchie Trails Disc Golf Course, New Albany MS USNo votes yet