No votes yet
Recreational course at the back of a multiple use public park. Mostly open with some huge oaks.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,205ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
US-20 into New Carlisle. Turn onto College St. (brown park sign) into the park. Right on Ada St., left on Meridian St. to the end of the parking lot. 1st tee near the portable toilet.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bourissa Hills? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Clay Township Park, South Bend IN USNo votes yet
- Madeline Bertrand County Park, Niles MI US(3 votes)
- Rum Village Disc Golf Course, South Bend IN US(5 votes)
- Sand Ridge Disc Golf at Lake Township Park, Bridgman MI USNo votes yet
- Bethel College Disc Golf Course, Mishawaka IN USNo votes yet
- Creek Ridge Disc Golf, Michigan City IN US(1 vote)
- George Wilson Park, Mishawaka IN US(6 votes)
- Granger Commons Disc Golf Course, Granger IN USNo votes yet
- Andrews University, Berrien Springs MI US(2 votes)
- Purdue Northwest, Westville IN USNo votes yet