The Bridges at Cornelius Road Park
No votes yet
Challenging - mostly wooded course that puts great emphasis on shot placement and course management skills. Lots of OB ravines and tight landing zones. *2018 - not maintained - first 4 holes are playable for practice.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 6,488ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Russell Schwarz
From I-77; exit 33. Go north on US 21 about 5 miles to a left on Cornelius Rd. A half mile to the park on the left. Entrance road to parking lot on the left next to the 1st tee.
Email: Russell Schwarz #1922
Alt. Phone: 803-366-5028
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Bridges at Cornelius Road Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Stumpy Creek, Mooresville NC US(1 vote)
- Davidson College, Davidson NC USNo votes yet
- Brackett's Bluff, Davidson NC USNo votes yet
- Sloan Park Disc Golf Course, Mt. Ulla NC USNo votes yet
- Bailey Road Park, Cornelius NC US(2 votes)
- Robbins Park, Cornelius NC USNo votes yet
- Beatty's Ford Park, Denver NC USNo votes yet
- Bradford Park, Huntersville NC US(1 vote)
- Rescue Squad Park, Denver NC USNo votes yet
- Bell & Howard Chevrolet Disc Golf Course, Statesville NC US(1 vote)