Burchfield Park - River's Edge
No votes yet
One of two great courses here. Plays through woods and hills with variety and length. Park and Play fees; Ingham County residents = $3/car $4/player or non- residents = $5/car $4/player.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 6,587ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 7
From I-96; go south on M-99 toward Eaton Rapids, 1st left on Bishop Rd., right on Grovenburg Rd., 3.7 miles to park entrance on right.
Email: Parks Dept.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Burchfield Park - River's Edge? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Burchfield Park - Devil's Den, Holt MI USNo votes yet
- Holt Rams Disc Golf Course, Holt MI USNo votes yet
- Eaton Rapids Fields, Eaton Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Lake Alliance, Potterville MI USNo votes yet
- Michigan State University, East Lansing MI USNo votes yet
- Grand Woods Park, Lansing MI US(1 vote)
- Great Lakes Christian College, Lansing MI USNo votes yet
- Valley Farms Park, DeWitt Township MI USNo votes yet
- Lincoln Park, Charlotte MI USNo votes yet
- Fitzgerald Park, Grand Ledge MI US(1 vote)