Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati)
No votes yet
Elevation, mature trees and challenging pin placements add difficulty. Parking near #1 by permit only; others take left past #1, left again into 2 hour lot. No signs - tough to navigate - bring map.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Dirt
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,425ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 1
From I-71N, exit #3 at Taft Rd., turn right on Reading (2nd light), then left on Martin Luther King, right on Brookline Dr. near top of hill. 1st tee on left.
First Tee: (
Email: Ryan Korstange
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati)? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Surge Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- St. Bernard Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Mt. Airy Forest, Cincinnati OH US(4 votes)
- Dunham Recreation Center, Cincinatti OH US(1 vote)
- Embshoff Woods, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Highland Hills Park, Fort Thomas KY USNo votes yet
- Gardner Park, Lockland OH USNo votes yet
- Winton Woods (Hamilton County), Cincinnati OH US(4 votes)
- Johnson Hills Park, Cincinnati OH US(1 vote)
- R.A. Jones Middle School, Florence KY USNo votes yet