Burton Adventure Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Spectacular views of Mt. Rainier and inner Quartermaster Harbor. Bring a course map from web site #2. Camping at the Vashon Hostel. Poorly marked - yellow jacket hives and piles of dead thorn thickets.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 2,604ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
On the old Burton School grounds - just one block south of the only bridge on the island - the Judd Creek Bridge. Vashon Island is accessible from Fauntleroy (West Seattle), Southworth (Port Orchard), and Pt. Defiance (North Tacoma) for bike and car traffic. Also - a passenger/bicycle ferry during the week goes from downtown Seattle terminal (passenger boat dock 1 block south of main terminal).
First Tee: (
Email: Tim Heryford
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Burton Adventure Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lakewood King County Park, Seattle WA US(3 votes)
- Lake Fenwick Disc Golf Course, Kent WA US(4 votes)
- Seatac Disc Golf Course, Seatac WA US(4 votes)
- Horseshoe Lake Disc Golf - Lakeside, Port Orchard WA USNo votes yet
- Horseshoe Lake Disc Golf - Canyon, Port Orchard WA USNo votes yet
- Van Zee Park, Port Orchard WA US(1 vote)
- Roosevelt Park Disc Golf Course, Tacoma WA USNo votes yet
- Volunteer Park Disc Golf, Lakebay WA USNo votes yet
- Ambient Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA USNo votes yet
- White River, Auburn WA US(4 votes)