No votes yet
Plays on and around the east side of campus. Holes range from long, open fairways to short, hilly shots through student common areas. Course is linear and hole 9 is about half a mile from hole 1. Beware of stinging nettles.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,860ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
From I-96 and the East Beltline (M 44,M 37), head south on the E Beltline for approx. 2 miles to Lake Dr., go past the intersection to find the campus entrance off the E Beltline. Park near the nature preserve on the east side of campus. The course begins just south of the preserve entrance.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Calvin College? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Cornerstone University Disc Golf Course, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Garfield Park, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Old Farm Park, Grand Rapids (Kentwood) MI US(1 vote)
- Highland Park, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Cascade Township Park, Cascade Township MI US(1 vote)
- Jaycee Park, Kentwood MI US(3 votes)
- Riverside Park, Grand Rapids MI US(3 votes)
- Lamar Park, Wyoming MI US(1 vote)
- North Grand Rapids Rotary Disc Golf Course, Belmont MI US(1 vote)
- Earl W. Brewer Park - Championship, Grand Rapids MI US(3 votes)