No votes yet
Challenging; trees and hills for most holes, with lots of doglegs. One water hazard shot. Course closed June-August (youth camps). PRIVATE. You must call ahead. No alcohol.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach I
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 4,818ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: "Steady" Ed Headrick
From north: I-5 south to exit 234, east to a right on Denny School Rd., then take Hwy 20 south to a left on Fairview (McDowell Creek Park sign) and stay right after the RR tracks, 1 mile to a left on McDowell Creek Dr., 10.6 miles to Camp entrance on the left.
First Tee: (
Email: Dave Bertz
Alt. Phone: 541-451-4270
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Camp Tadmor? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Waterloo Disc Golf, Waterloo OR US(1 vote)
- Camp Taloali Disc Golf Course, Stayton OR USNo votes yet
- Timber Linn, Albany OR USNo votes yet
- Pioneer Park, Stayton OR USNo votes yet
- Jefferson School District, Jefferson OR USNo votes yet
- Bryant Park, Albany OR US(1 vote)
- Church Park, Sublimity OR USNo votes yet
- Willamette Park, Corvallis OR US(3 votes)
- Adair Park, Corvallis OR US(4 votes)
- Corban University, Salem OR USNo votes yet