Carter's Course at Springfield Park
No votes yet
Some rugged terrain with a lot of elevation through the woods.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Eric Lucyk
From US 131 North; turn right on State St. towards Fife Lake. Go all the way through Fife Lake to a left on Lund Rd. Go two mile to the entrance to the park will be on the right. Go 0.5 mile down the road to an open area with power lines and a big yellow gate to the left. Park on either side of gate. See a sign on the right tree line that says Carters Course - the trail to the 1st tee.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Carter's Course at Springfield Park ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Snowbowl, Fife Lake MI USNo votes yet
- Yetisburg at Wild Haven, Manton MI US(1 vote)
- Little Bigfoot at Wild Haven, Manton MI USNo votes yet
- Maple Grove Disc Golf Park, Lake City MI USNo votes yet
- Kingsley Civic Center South, Kingsley MI US(1 vote)
- Log Lake Park, Kalkaska MI US(1 vote)
- Colfax Township Park, Meauwataka MI USNo votes yet
- Terrace Park, Traverse City MI US(1 vote)
- Diggins Hill Disc Golf Course, Cadillac MI US(1 vote)
- Cadillac Christian Reformed Church Disc Golf, Cadillac MI USNo votes yet