No votes yet
In a flood plain along Indian Creek. The creek and 3 ponds come into play. Most holes are wide open.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,790ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 2
From Dallas: I-35E N to exit 334B. Use the right lane to take the TX-121 N ramp to The Colony 8/McKenny 31. Go 1.5 miles and take the Carrollton Parkway exit. Merge onto TX-121 and go 0.7 mile to a right on Carrollton Parkway. Go 0.3 mile to a right on Sir Ben. Left on Dame Carol Way. Follow it to the end. 1st tee is NE of the cul-de-sac (plays up the hill into the trees).
Parking Lot: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Castle Hills? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Greenbelt Park, Carrollton TX US(7 votes)
- Griffin Middle School Disc Golf Course, The Colony TX USNo votes yet
- Jimmy Porter Park, Carrollton TX US(5 votes)
- Andrew Brown Park, Coppell TX US(3 votes)
- Bill Allen Memorial Park, The Colony TX US(3 votes)
- Old Man McCutcheon Disc Golf Park, Lewisville TX US(7 votes)
- Dash's Track Disc Golf Course, Frisco TX USNo votes yet
- Leonard L. Woods Park, Lewisville TX US(6 votes)
- McCord Park, Little Elm TX US(1 vote)
- UT Dallas Alumni Disc Golf Course, Richardson TX US(1 vote)