No votes yet
Scenic meadow course studded with pines and young saplings. Multiple tees on 12 holes. Very good tees!
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 5,278ft
Alternate Length: 6,600ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Harold Duvall, Russell Schwarz
I-40; exit 103. Left on US-64E/Burkemont Ave. for 0.7 miles to a left on Fleming Dr./70W/US-64 Bypass W. After 1.1 miles the road becomes Sanford Dr. continue for 1.9 miles to the park on the left - Catawba Meadows Dr. entrance across from Alexander Ave. 1st tees are SE of 1st parking area on the left.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: John Ludlam #57168
Official Event Layouts
Fear The Meadows23-Nov-2019
- Holes: 18
- Length: 6,600 ft.
- Par: 58
- Divisions: MP40, MPO
- Holes: 18
- Length: 5,325 ft.
- Par: 57
- Divisions: FA1, MA2, MA3, MA40, MJ15
- Divisions: FA1, MA2, MA3, MA40, MJ15, MP40, MPO
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Catawba Meadows ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bethel Park Disc Golf Course, Morganton NC US(1 vote)
- Sawmills Veterans Park - Orange, Sawmills NC USNo votes yet
- Sawmills Veterans Park - Original 18, Sawmills NC US(1 vote)
- Redwood Park, Hudson NC USNo votes yet
- Hudson Middle School Disc Golf Course, Hudson NC USNo votes yet
- T. Henry Wilson Athletic Park, Lenoir NC USNo votes yet
- Hildebran Community Park Disc Golf Course, Hildebran NC USNo votes yet
- Marion Disc Golf Practice Area, Marion NC US(1 vote)
- Creek Wise Park, Marion NC USNo votes yet
- The Bear, Hickory NC USNo votes yet