CBK Mountain Adventures Disc Golf
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
This is not a traditional disc golf course. There are disc catchers installed, yes, but no thought is given to course design. In some areas there are 3 holes in a row, some 40 yards apart. No tpads, signs, numbered holes. The staff was unaware of the course... after talking to 6 people the manager was fianlly able to confirm there is a "course." Skip this one, not worth it unless you happen to be at the mountain and feel like practicing.
Stopped by fast with the kids. It was free to play if you have your own disks. its a 9 hole course the hike was great 5 up hill shots and 4 down. its on the slopes so the fairways are nice. no real t markers but super e-z to follow. if they can make this a 18 hole course it would rock and be super challenging. if you are in the area stop and play..
Courses Close By
- Yetter Park Disc Golf Course, East Stroudsburg PA US(3 votes)
- River's Edge, Delaware Water Gap PA US(2 votes)
- Middle Smithfield Park at Echo Lake, East Stroudsburg PA US(1 vote)
- Hickory Run State Park, White Haven PA US(2 votes)
- Blue Mountain Resort - Skyline Park, Palmerton PA US(1 vote)
- Blue Mountain Resort - Valley Park, Palmerton PA USNo votes yet
- Blue Mountain Resort - Slopeside 9 at Summit Lodge, Palmerton PA USNo votes yet
- Francis E. Walter Dam - Top, White Haven PA USNo votes yet
- Francis E. Walter Dam - Original, White Haven PA USNo votes yet
- Moore Township Disc Golf Course, Bath PA US(1 vote)