Center Chains DGC at Hope A. Davey Park
This is a fun course. It can get kinda muddy so bring some beater shoes. At hole 9 there's a small river next to it so if you have a dog "perfect"! In the summer the grass gets pretty long so try to stay in the open. Great course i cant get enough of it.
A great but tough course. There's nothing over 400 feet which is probably why it's all par 3's, but some of the holes could easily be conceived as par 4's. Good drives can be really rewarding but errant drives lead to difficult approaches. Many of the holes play from the woods into the open and vise versa. The reeds around the first two holes can get tall in the fall which can suck discs if you go off the fairway. Definitely not your typical "par 3" course, but well worth a drive - the Ben and Jerry's factory is right down the street!
Courses Close By
- Trapp Family Lodge, Stowe VT US(1 vote)
- Vista Beast Disc Golf Course, Bolton Valley VT USNo votes yet
- Wrightsville Beach, Middlesex VT US(1 vote)
- Beckley Hill Disc Golf Course, Barre VT USNo votes yet
- Smugglers Notch - Fox Run, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Smugglers Notch - Brewster Ridge, Jeffersonville VT US(5 votes)
- Williston Central School Disc Golf, Williston VT USNo votes yet
- Johnson State College Disc Golf Course, Johnson VT US(2 votes)
- Sugarbush - Base Course, Warren VT USNo votes yet
- Smugglers Notch - Village 9, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet