Center Springs Park
Open from dawn to sunset.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,443ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 4
I-84; exit 63. If from the east, take a right off the exit and go 0.3 mile to a right on CT-83. If from the west the exit puts you straight onto CT-83 going south. Go 1.1 miles to a right to stay on CT-83 S followed by a left onto CT-83 S/Main St. Go another 1.1 miles to a right on Bigelow St. followed by a left on Liberty St and then an immediate right on Hemlock St. Lodge Dr. is 0.2 mile on the left. Take this into the park.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by bpaugas on Mar 19, 2018 at 7:46pm
Challenging for 9 holes. Lots of trash and empty pints from the bums, and sometimes other riff raff, but I still try to play it regularly
Courses Close By
- Wickham Park Disc Golf Course, Manchester CT US(6 votes)
- Ecker Hill Disc Golf Course, Vernon CT US(1 vote)
- Keney Park, Hartford CT USNo votes yet
- Cross Farms, Tolland CT US(4 votes)
- Sunrise Park, Suffield CT USNo votes yet
- Nichols Field Disc Golf Course, East Haddam CT US(1 vote)
- School Street Park Disc Golf, Agawam MA USNo votes yet
- Page Park, Bristol CT US(6 votes)
- New England DG Center - The Meadows, Southwick MA US(1 vote)
- New England DG Center - Spoonwood Ridge, Southwick MA US(2 votes)