Century Park Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Pros: -Good tee boxes
-Most tees had signs that were great.
-Good use of trees to shape shots.
Cons: -Not much length
-Not all tee signs were in place
Other Thoughts: I am a little torn on Century Park DGC. I played it for the first time this weekend, and it checks a lot of boxes for what a really good disc golf course should be. There are plenty of trees that are used to force the shaping of shots. The tee boxes are great. The flow seemed pretty good. Most of the tee boxes had signs, but a handful were no longer available.
I guess the main thing I miss on this course was length. There were only 1 or 2 holes that called for distance drives. I am more accustomed to having to shape long distance shots, so that may be what I find lacking about this course. That being said, I really did like it, and I see it as being the best option I have seen in the area so far to get a quality round of disc golf in the afternoon after work. I will definitely be playing here again.
Courses Close By
- Blazer Disc Golf Course, Greer SC USNo votes yet
- Holmes Park, Greenville SC US(1 vote)
- Timmons Park, Greenville SC US(4 votes)
- Tyger River Park, Duncan SC US(3 votes)
- Gower Park, Greenville SC US(1 vote)
- Holston Creek Park, Inman SC US(1 vote)
- Upward Sports, Spartanburg SC USNo votes yet
- Furman University, Greenville SC US(1 vote)
- Simpsonville City Park, Simpsonville SC US(2 votes)
- Michelin Disc Golf Course, Spartanburg SC USNo votes yet