Cheyenne Mountain State Park
No votes yet
Short course among the meadows of Cheyenne Mountain State Park. First four holes are in an open field surrounded by the campground road and sites. A short walk across the street to the #5 tee puts you among the scrub oak for the rest of the course. State park = $10/vehicle.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Dirt
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Colorado Springs; CO-115 S for 6 miles to a right on JL Ranch Heights Rd. Go 0.2 mile, then take the second exit in the traffic circle to stay on JL Ranch Heights - this takes you into the park. Enter Cheyenne Mountain State Park through the main gate and head toward the Meadow Group Campground. This campground is closed during the winter, so you might have to park in the lot close to the Swift Puma Campground and walk down the road a little. The first hole is across the street from the little building with the blue roof.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cheyenne Mountain State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fort Carson Outdoor Recreation, Fort Carson CO US(2 votes)
- The Aviary Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO US(2 votes)
- Widefield Park, Colorado Springs CO US(4 votes)
- Cumberland Green, Fountain CO US(1 vote)
- Holmes Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Sand Creek Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Cottonwood Creek Park, Colorado Springs CO US(3 votes)
- Jenkins Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Rampart Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet