Chilson Woods at Brighton State Rec Area
No votes yet
At Brighton State Recreation Area. First 9 holes (1-4 and 20-24) are in. Another 15 are planned. There is also a very short, flat 6 hole course between the lake and the parking lot.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,585ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
I-96; exit 145 (Spencer Rd / Brighton). South on Spencer for 0.5 mile (puts you on Main St). West on Main/Brighton for 4.5 miles to a left on Chilson Rd. South on Chilson 1.5 miles to park entrance on the right (opposite of Bishop Lake Rd). Enter the park and drive 0.3 mile to a right at the four way stop. 0.4 mile to end of parking lot. Find entrance to woods and follow to the 1st tee.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Chilson Woods at Brighton State Rec Area? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Brighton High School, Brighton MI USNo votes yet
- The Gulch at Merrill Park West, Hamburg MI USNo votes yet
- Cleary University Disc Golf Course, Howell MI USNo votes yet
- Marion Township Disc Golf Course, Howell MI USNo votes yet
- Ponder Hills, Howell MI USNo votes yet
- Independence Lake - Red Hawk X Course, Whitmore Lake MI USNo votes yet
- Independence Lake - Red Hawk Original Course, Whitmore Lake MI USNo votes yet
- Hudson Mills Metropark - Monster, Ann Arbor (Dexter) MI US(1 vote)
- Hudson Mills Metropark - Original, Ann Arbor (Dexter) MI US(1 vote)
- Kensington Black Locust - Green, Milford MI USNo votes yet