Hart Hydro Dam Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
At the north end of Hart Lake where the Hydro Dam releases into the Pentwater River. Lots of elevation and a heavily wooded section. Most holes are short par threes. An Eagle Scout project.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,445ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Zack VanDerZanden
US-31; exit 149 (Polk Rd.). Go east on Polk for 0.5 mile to a left on 72nd Ave. Go 2 miles to a right on W Harrison Rd. See the sign for the course.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hart Hydro Dam Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Shelby Road Baptist Church, Shelby MI USNo votes yet
- Flip City Disc Golf Park, Shelby MI US(7 votes)
- Mason County Park - Beast, Ludington MI US(1 vote)
- Mason County Park - Goliath, Ludington MI US(1 vote)
- Whiskey Hills Disc Golf, Custer MI USNo votes yet
- Mason County Park - Beauty, Ludington MI US(1 vote)
- The Edge Disc Golf at Riverside Park, Scottville MI USNo votes yet
- Leviathan, Ludington MI US(1 vote)
- Henderson Lake Nature Center, Montague MI USNo votes yet
- West Shore Community College, Scottville MI USNo votes yet