Clay Park - East
No votes yet
More tightly wooded than the west course. Watch out for poison ivy - bug spray recommended.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: K.C. Cummings & Doug Bauer
I-81; exit 29N to merge onto I-481 N. Go 0.6 mile to exit 10 E for Circle Dr. Turn left on E Circle Dr. and then make another left onto US-11. Go 0.3 mile to a right on Bear Rd. Go 2.4 miles to a right on Buckley Rd. then 0.3 mile to a right on Wetzel Rd. Go 0.9 mile to a right into the park parking lot. 1st tee is in the woods just north of the amphitheater.
Email: Eric Trippany #16382
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Clay Park - East? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Clay Park - West, Liverpool NY USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park Disc Golf, North Syracuse NY USNo votes yet
- Van Buren Disc Golf Course, Baldwinsville NY USNo votes yet
- Green Lakes State Park, Fayetteville NY USNo votes yet
- Jamesville Beach, Jamesville NY USNo votes yet
- Sullivan Town Park, Chittenango NY USNo votes yet
- Merrill Park Disc Golf Course, Parish NY USNo votes yet
- Oxbow Falls Park, Canastota NY US(2 votes)
- Emerson Park Disc Golf Course, Auburn NY US(1 vote)
- Sterling Stage Disc Golf Course, Sterling NY USNo votes yet