No votes yet
In a mixed-use city park that is open 6am to 10pm. No alcohol or smoking.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,585ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Jesse Everett and Fraser MacDonald
I-5; exit 194A to merge onto OR-126 E. Go 3.8 miles to the 42nd St / Marcola exit. Turn right on N 42nd St and go 1.8 miles to the traffic circle. Take the 3rd exit onto OR-222 / Jasper Rd and go 0.3 mile to a right on Clearwater Ln. Park is 0.5 mile straight ahead.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Clearwater Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Alton Baker Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(3 votes)
- Westmoreland Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(3 votes)
- Dexter Park Disc Golf Course, Dexter OR US(3 votes)
- Stewart Pond Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(2 votes)
- Pitney Disc Golf Course, Junction City OR USNo votes yet
- The Grove at North Regional, Cottage Grove OR US(2 votes)
- Camp Serene Disc Golf Course, Noti OR US(1 vote)
- Ninth Hole Disc Golf Course, Monroe OR USNo votes yet
- Waterloo Disc Golf, Waterloo OR US(1 vote)
- Camp Tadmor, Lebanon OR USNo votes yet