Codorus State Park - Blue
No votes yet
One of a few courses here. Blue (18 plus 9 Gold X) has open and wooded fairways. Red is open with road and water OB. White has challenging tight fairways. Power, finesse, fairway management and shot variety needed to score well. Also a 9-hole Mini Disc course w/ dual tees. Camping, boating, fishing, swimming pool, and scenic overlook of lake.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 27
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 8,266ft
Alternate Length: 9,866ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 4
On Marina Rd. off Rte. 216, 4 miles east of Hanover.
Email: Jay Gobrecht #14268
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Codorus State Park - Blue? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Codorus State Park - Red, Hanover PA US(2 votes)
- Codorus State Park - Pines Mini Disc Golf Course, Hanover PA USNo votes yet
- Codorus Township Park, Glen Rock PA USNo votes yet
- Cross Keys Community Park, New Oxford PA USNo votes yet
- Creeping Creek Disc Golf Course, Hampstead MD USNo votes yet
- Leister Park Disc Golf Course, Hampstead MD USNo votes yet
- Heritage Hills Disc Golf Course, York PA USNo votes yet
- Boulder Woods at Pinchot State Park, Lewisberry PA US(2 votes)
- Quaker's Challenge at Pinchot State Park, Lewisberry PA US(4 votes)
- The 5th Element, New Windsor MD USNo votes yet