No votes yet
Recreational course with holes ranging from 200' to 350'. Creosote bushes but no trees on this desert course. Rocks and dirt may beat your discs up a bit. Back 9 is across the street.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 5,008ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 0
AZ-303 Loop N to exit 125. Go west on Vistancia Blvd. for 0.6 mile to a left on Coldwater Ranch Dr. Continue through the roundabout and park on the street in front of the small park. Walk through the park to the path into the desert. 1st tee is on the left. Back 9 across the street.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Coldwater Ranch? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Thunderbird-Paseo, Phoenix (Glendale) AZ US(5 votes)
- Conocido Park, Phoenix AZ US(2 votes)
- Redline Disc Golf Course, Glendale AZ USNo votes yet
- Sweetwater, Phoenix AZ US(2 votes)
- Buffalo Ridge Park, Phoenix AZ US(6 votes)
- Canyon Trails Disc Golf Course, Goodyear AZ USNo votes yet
- Los Olivos, Phoenix AZ US(4 votes)
- Sundance Park, Buckeye AZ US(1 vote)
- Moeur Park, Phoenix (Tempe) AZ US(1 vote)
- Vista del Camino Park, Phoenix (Scottsdale) AZ US(4 votes)