Cosmos County Park
No votes yet
Dual tees. Long tees are challenging for an intermediate to advanced player - the short tees are more forgiving but still technical on some holes. Fairways vary from almost wide open to very technical. This 22 acre park provides water, bathrooms, picnic shelters, fishing dock, playground, and sand volleyball court.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,977ft
Alternate Length: 2,017ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Shane Kruse
78 miles west of Minneapolis on MN Hwy 7 - one mile west of Cosmos on Lake Thompson.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Shane Kruse #29558
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cosmos County Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Tadd Lake Disc Golf Course, Atwater MN USNo votes yet
- Henton Park, Olivia MN USNo votes yet
- Sunrise Park, Olivia MN USNo votes yet
- South Park, Hutchinson MN USNo votes yet
- Seventh-Day Adventist Church, Hutchinson MN USNo votes yet
- Ridgewater College, Hutchinson MN USNo votes yet
- Robbin's Island Disc Golf Course, Willmar MN USNo votes yet
- Green Lake Bible Camp Disc Golf Course, Spicer MN USNo votes yet
- Ridgewater College, Willmar MN USNo votes yet
- Lakedale Campground, Dassel MN USNo votes yet