Creekside Disc Golf Course at Crooked Creek Park
No votes yet
Short, tight, wooded recreational length course. Low hanging branches make for very low ceilings.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 3,420ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-485 Inner; exit 51B. Merge onto US-74 and go 3.4 miles to a right on Indian Trail Rd. Go 1.9 miles to a right on Oakwood Ln. Take that to the roundabout and stay right down to the gravel parking lot. Course entrance is on the right side of the parking lot in the middle.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Creekside Disc Golf Course at Crooked Creek Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dry Creek, Monroe NC USNo votes yet
- Sun Valley Middle School, Indian Trail NC USNo votes yet
- Crooked Creek Crossing, Stallings NC US(2 votes)
- Union Academy, Monroe NC USNo votes yet
- Bearskin Creek at Dickerson Park, Monroe NC USNo votes yet
- Squirrel Lake Park, Matthews NC USNo votes yet
- Mint Hill Park, Charlotte (Mint Hill) NC US(1 vote)
- McKee Road Elementary, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- The Scrapyard at Idlewild Park, Matthews NC US(1 vote)
- Cuthbertson Middle School, Waxhaw NC USNo votes yet