No votes yet
Mix of open and wooded holes with a variety of right and left curving fairways.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Brian Schweberger
From New Bern: US-70 E for 2 miles to a right on Airport Rd. Go 0.3 mile to a left on Old Airport Rd. Park entrance is 0.6 mile on the right. Drive almost all the way down the park road and park in the lot just past the 2 baseball fields. 1st tee is in the open field across the street from the parking lot.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Creekside Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Glenburnie Park, New Bern NC US(3 votes)
- White Oak River Campground - Front Course, Maysville NC US(1 vote)
- White Oak River Campground - Ripple Course, Maysville NC USNo votes yet
- Fort Benjamin Park, Newport NC USNo votes yet
- Emerald Isle Woods, Emerald Isle NC USNo votes yet
- Northeast Creek Park, Jacksonville NC US(2 votes)
- Richlands-Steed Park, Richlands NC US(1 vote)
- Washington High School, Washington NC USNo votes yet
- Ayden Park, Ayden NC USNo votes yet
- Barnet Park, Kinston NC US(2 votes)