Crystal Pond Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
The park is primarily self funded through donations, so the park commission requests a $5/day/person donation to aid in the overall upkeep of the course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Bill MacWilliams and Steven Dakai
I-84; exit 73. Go east on CT-190 for 2 miles to a right on CT-171 E. Go 6.7 miles to a right on Kenyonville Rd. Go 0.5 mile to a left on Crystal Pond Rd. Park is on the right in 0.6 mile.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Crystal Pond Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pomfret Recreation Disc Golf Course, Pomfret Center CT US(3 votes)
- West Thompson Lake, North Grosvenor Dale CT US(2 votes)
- Davis Forest Disc Golf Course, Brooklyn CT US(1 vote)
- Cross Farms, Tolland CT US(4 votes)
- Rapscallion Brewery Disc Golf, Sturbridge MA US(1 vote)
- Webster Fish & Game, Webster MA USNo votes yet
- Buffumville Lake, Charlton MA US(4 votes)
- Mountainside Disc Golf at Flynt Park, Monson MA US(1 vote)
- Hodges Village Dam , Oxford MA USNo votes yet
- Ecker Hill Disc Golf Course, Vernon CT US(1 vote)