No votes yet
1-4 and 17,18 are on campus grass, so watch for students. The rest is natural arid landscape. Watch for cactus, tall "lost disc' weeds and rabbits! Long pants recommended. Dual tees (poorly marked - tricky to navigate 1st time).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete/Gravel
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Cart Friendly: Not at all
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-25; exit 101, take CO 47 east, exit at CSU, turn left at the lights, and left again after crossing the bridge. Park at far end of 1st parking lot on the right. Follow one way blacktop road north to 1st tee.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Justin Even #33866
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at CSU Pueblo? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pueblo City Park, Pueblo CO US(4 votes)
- Civic Center Disc Golf Course, West Pueblo CO USNo votes yet
- Cumberland Green, Fountain CO US(1 vote)
- Widefield Park, Colorado Springs CO US(4 votes)
- Fort Carson Outdoor Recreation, Fort Carson CO US(2 votes)
- Cheyenne Mountain State Park, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- The Aviary Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO US(2 votes)
- Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Harrison School Disc Golf Course, Canon City CO USNo votes yet
- Skyline/PCC, Canon City CO US(2 votes)