9 holes with two tees on each hole. Some have criticized the holes as being too close to hazards. I think this just means you have to really think about your shot selection. Follow the edge of mud creek which is always to the right. You have to make some really serious decisions when teeing off on several of the holes. "Do I go right over the creek and fade left and risk losing a disc in the creek or take it safe and throw toward the left and go for par."
Safe neighborhood ... lots of parking.
A rather surprising challenging neighborhood course, from the "long" tees. This position adds not only distance but accuracy when the DISCatchers are in the "long" positions, which run closer to Mud Creek. The "short" tees are made for kids and true beginners to the sport, and when the DISCatchers are in the "short" postions the chance of going in the creek are MUCH lower.
Courses Close By
- Indy Horizon Disc Golf Course, Lawrence IN USNo votes yet
- Sahm Park, Indianapolis IN US(1 vote)
- Hazel Landing Park, Carmel IN US(2 votes)
- DISC at Fall Creek, Indianapolis IN US(1 vote)
- Lawrence W Inlow Park, Carmel IN US(2 votes)
- The Hill at Northview Church, Carmel IN US(4 votes)
- Prospect Park, Noblesville IN USNo votes yet
- Dr. James A. Dillon Park, Noblesville IN US(3 votes)
- Northside Knights of Columbus, Indianapolis IN USNo votes yet
- Eagle Eye Disc Golf Course, Indianapolis IN USNo votes yet