Cypress Point Park Disc Golf Course
Came in from Norway and played this With my Brother. Had such a great time. Great course.
I love everything about this course. That simple.
Beautiful course and so much fun to play. Beginner friendly and good for intermediate players.
Great course but around 5 holes can get flooded after a heavy rain or in the summer time plus yes, there aren't any tee signs as of yet (most distances, pars, and slight map drawn on tee pad) but they are coming soon I'm sure.
Besides this I feel this is a top notch course with a wide variety of shots and some long holes and is not your typical pitch and putt course. Great challenge for the seasoned rec player but may be long for very beginning players but still would be fun regardless.
I would highly recommend this course if you are ever in the area, oh and 18 holes coming soon to Picnic Island right down the road, check that out too, right on the beach!
My son and I tried to play the course last week. It obviously has great potential and will be an outstanding course after signage is installed. The way it is now, we wasted a large amount of our time wandering around trying to negotiate the course.
Courses Close By
- Picnic Island Disc Golf, Tampa FL US(5 votes)
- Lewis Lake Disc Golf at MacDill AFB, Tampa FL USNo votes yet
- 22nd St. Park, Tampa FL US(8 votes)
- Riviera Bay Park, St. Petersburg FL USNo votes yet
- Cliff Stephens Park, Clearwater FL US(7 votes)
- Oldsmar Disc Golf Course, Oldsmar FL US(2 votes)
- Showmen's Disc Golf Course, Riverview FL USNo votes yet
- Crosswynde Disc Golf Course, Tampa FL USNo votes yet
- North East Coachman Park, Clearwater FL US(2 votes)
- Youth Park Disc Golf, Pinellas Park FL US(3 votes)