No votes yet
Short and technical private course in the woods near New Fane, WI. Free to play and open year round, but closed sometimes during bow deer hunting season at the owners discretion.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 21
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From West Bend; US-45 N for 6.5 miles to a right on Main St. Go 0.4 mile to a left on Co Hwy S/Riverview Dr. Go 2.1 miles to a right on County Rd S. Course on the left in 0.8 mile.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Dawgwood Ditch? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Moraine Park Technical College, West Bend WI USNo votes yet
- Sandy Knoll Disc Golf Course, West Bend WI USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park Disc Golf Course, West Bend WI USNo votes yet
- Stoney Creek Disc Golf at Marie Krause Park, Fredonia WI USNo votes yet
- Tendick Nature Park, Saukville WI US(7 votes)
- Jackson Park, Jackson WI USNo votes yet
- Fireman's Park Upper, Slinger WI USNo votes yet
- Camp Riversite Disc Golf Course, Sheboygan Falls WI USNo votes yet
- H.A. Meyer Park, Plymouth WI US(2 votes)
- Woodlawn Union Park, Hartford WI US(4 votes)