Deer Lick Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
For a beginning disc golf player, this course has a really nice length. Not tremendously far on any of the holes. Yet there's still a lot of stuff to navigate through. I don't agree that the shot shapes are really all that difficult. Some of the holes are rather narrow, but nothing worse than some of the other courses I've played. Not a ton of water anymore, since it doesn't really rain so much in GA anymore. There are quite a few dry creek beds.
Given the resources available, this is a decent course that utilized the spaces in this park well. A LOT of work has gone into carving some of these holes out and they look pretty good, but the course still has a kind of unfinished feel. There is a bit of luck required here to avoid OB, "ghost trees", and water, and a few holes force some very unnatural flight paths.
Courses Close By
- Frog Rock Park, Austell GA US(1 vote)
- Hunter Memorial Park, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Boundary Waters - Two, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Boundary Waters - One, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Hopkins Park Disc Golf Course, Powder Springs GA USNo votes yet
- Dog River, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- White Oak Park, Dallas GA US(4 votes)
- Oregon Park, Marietta GA US(3 votes)
- Perkerson Park, Atlanta GA US(5 votes)
- Southern Poly State University, Marietta GA USNo votes yet