Devens Disc Golf Course - The Hill
I haven't played for a couple of years, I was fortunate to join a foursome who played the hill regularly. It was an awesome experience. Extremely challenging course and great company. Hiking shoes are highly advised.
Fun and challenging course with lots of trees and obviously hills.. This is my second favorite course out of the 6 I've played so far. I definitely recommend it.
A really fun, challenging course. It's tough to find the first tee, so I'd advise printing the map from the Devens website. Crazy elevation changes and giant boulders make this a drastically different experience from the average course. Wear good shoes and don't expect to par it the first time around.
Bring your short and long game to the hill! A great mix of long and short holes, thickly wooded in spots. Hiking shoes are a good idea! I almost killed myself in my NB
Courses Close By
- Devens Disc Golf Course - The General, Devens MA US(1 vote)
- The Commander, Devens MA USNo votes yet
- Coggshall Park, Fitchburg MA US(1 vote)
- Middlesex Green, Concord MA USNo votes yet
- Muldoon Park Disc Golf Course, Pelham NH US(5 votes)
- Sherwood Middle School, Shrewsbury MA USNo votes yet
- Bridge School Disc Golf Course, Lexington MA USNo votes yet
- Simonds Park Disc Golf Course, Burlington MA US(5 votes)
- Wilton Lyndeborough Cooperative School, Wilton NH USNo votes yet
- Birch Park, Amherst NH USNo votes yet