Dexter Park Disc Golf Course
Destination golf course in Eugene area in a rather well maintained park with bathrooms and a boat launch on Dexter Reservoir. The course has continuous variety and every hole is a new challenge with elevation and foliage changes, and requires a full complement of shots to be successful. Better hit those Prodigy baskets dead center and with some authority!
Dexter has good variety and is in a lovely locale. Not too far from Eugene, next to a lake with good tees, signs and baskets. Challenging, with good elevation and technical holes. On the "should play list" for the traveling player in Mid State OR (along with Whistler's Bend, Willamette and Adair).
Easily the best course near Eugene/Springfield, Oregon. With it being the best it is also the busiest. Very well maintained course with a variety of challenges. Set up so that if you don't have time to play 18 holes, you can just play the first 10 or the last 8, depending on your preference. If you can only check out one course in the area, this is the one. However, please be patient with other players and be careful not to throw on others.
Courses Close By
- Clearwater Park, Springfield OR USNo votes yet
- The Grove at North Regional, Cottage Grove OR US(2 votes)
- Alton Baker Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(3 votes)
- Westmoreland Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(3 votes)
- Stewart Pond Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(2 votes)
- Pitney Disc Golf Course, Junction City OR USNo votes yet
- Camp Serene Disc Golf Course, Noti OR US(1 vote)
- Camp Tadmor, Lebanon OR USNo votes yet
- Waterloo Disc Golf, Waterloo OR US(1 vote)
- Ninth Hole Disc Golf Course, Monroe OR USNo votes yet