Dick Hart Park
No votes yet
9 baskets and 9 tonals mixed. The course offers 3 monster holes with one over 600'. No matter what the wind is doing in Kamloops, this Heffley Creek course offers an almost wind free environment with scenic views, as well as fire pits, picnic area, and a playground. Have good footwear. download course map to help with navigation and bring water.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 5,919ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Peter Smith
North on Yellowhead Hwy 15 min from Kamloops. Turn left towards Sunpeaks Ski Hill, about 5km up turn right into well marked Dick Hart Memorial Park. Park before fence going down to ball park.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Dick Hart Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- McArthur Island Disc Golf Course, Kamloops BC CANo votes yet
- Rose Hill - West, Kamloops BC CANo votes yet
- Copper Ridge Disc Golf Course, Logan Lake BC CANo votes yet
- Clearwater Disc Golf Course, Clearwater BC CANo votes yet
- Lakers Disc Golf Course, Vernon BC CANo votes yet
- Naked Acres, Vernon BC CANo votes yet
- Fallow Ridge, Vernon BC CANo votes yet
- Pine Tree Meadow, Lytton BC CANo votes yet
- Knox Mountain Disc Golf Course, Kelowna BC CANo votes yet
- Wells Gray Golf and RV, Clearwater BC CANo votes yet