No votes yet
Next to the A7 Autobahn exit Hildesheim/Drispenstedt in a park next to the Müggelsee Lake. Easily reached from Hannover and Braunschweig. Designed to be relatively easy - perhaps it will bring in new players and spark a vivid local scene?
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 8
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,021ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Andreas Runte and Jan Baess
Car: Leave A7 at Exit Hildesheim Drispenstedt and take the Bundesstraße 494 to Exit Drispenstedt. Take a left and then a right on Friederich-Levke-Straße. Leave car in the parking lot at the end of the street and walk along Brandisweg into the park. See baskets to the right.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Drispenstedt? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ilseder Hütte, Ilsede DE(1 vote)
- Salzgittersee Insel, Salzgitter-Lebenstedt DENo votes yet
- Lengede Disc Golf Course at Seilbahnberg, Lengede DENo votes yet
- Heywood Park, Peine DE(1 vote)
- Roderbruch Nord, Hannover DE(1 vote)
- Discgolf Schneiderberg, Hannover DENo votes yet
- Vahrenheide, Hannover DENo votes yet
- Märchensee, Hannover DENo votes yet
- Braunschweig Westpark, Braunschweig DENo votes yet
- Seeliger Park, Wolfenbüttel DENo votes yet