Druid Hill - Forest Drive
No votes yet
Previously called the X-Holes, the Forest Drive course is wooded and challenging. These 18 holes can be played in a single loop or combined with the Legacy course for two 18-hole courses.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Natural
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Tony Dinisio/Jason duPont/etal
From North: I-695 to I-83S to Cold Spring Lane West; left on Greenspring Avenue. Follow into Druid Hill Park, course is on left, as is parking. From South: I-95 to 395 (MLK Blvd.), go 8-10 lights to a left on McCullough, follow to end, merge, follow signs to Baltimore Zoo, parking past reptile house on right. There is parking nearer to the Zoo, but most people do not park there. The better way to get in is follow 129/Swan (the road that McCullough merged with) and turn into the park via Greenspring Ave. Follow Greenspring across Beechwood and use the road that branches to the right and the disc golf course. Most people simply park along this road after you turn off Greenspring.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Rich Olson #44803
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
The Maggie Sophia Memorial presented by Innova Champion Discs21-Apr-2018
The Maggie Sophia Memorial Layout
- Holes: 27
- Length: 8,895 ft.
- Par: 81
- Divisions: FA2, MA1, MA2, MA3, MA50
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Druid Hill - Forest Drive? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Druid Hill Park - Legacy Course, Baltimore MD US(1 vote)
- Druid Hill Park - Hillway, Baltimore MD USNo votes yet
- Lake Montebello Disc Golf Course, Baltimore MD USNo votes yet
- Lake Montebello - Youth Disc Golf Course, Baltimore MD USNo votes yet
- Silver Creek Disc Golf Course, Lochearn MD US(3 votes)
- Goucher College Disc Golf Course, Baltimore MD US(3 votes)
- Pine Grove Middle School, Baltimore MD USNo votes yet
- Rockburn Branch, Elkridge MD US(3 votes)
- Patapsco Valley State Park, Ellicott City MD US(6 votes)
- The Ridge, Phoenix MD USNo votes yet