The Dunes/Port Burwell Provincial Park
No votes yet
Right on the beach! Baskets placed in challenging locations in and around the dunes. Often present breeze adds challenge. Course laid out in line down beach - must walk back. Discs at Campground entrance. 3 practice baskets in campground. Daily vehicle fees much higher than walk-in fees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,130ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
On Lake Erie, at the end of Hwy 19 (Plank Rd.) Hwy 19 into Port Burwell, turn right to cross the bridge (Bridge St.) over Big Otter Creek to a left on Chatham St. to the Provincial Park entrance to the beach. 1st tee on the beach at Parking Area 3. Gate locked after 9:30 pm.
Email: Dan Smith #11972
Phone: (519) 633-1357
Alt. Phone: (519) 874-4691
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Dunes/Port Burwell Provincial Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Steen Park, Aylmer ON CANo votes yet
- Coronation Park, Tillsonburg ON CANo votes yet
- Waterworks, St. Thomas ON CANo votes yet
- Lake Whittaker Conservation Area, Belmont (Harrietsville) ON CANo votes yet
- V.A. Barrie Park, St. Thomas ON CANo votes yet
- River's Edge at St. Julien Park, London ON CANo votes yet
- Pittock Conservation Area, Woodstock ON CA(1 vote)
- Miller Park, West Lorne ON CANo votes yet
- Green Lane Sports Complex, Paris ON CANo votes yet
- Mohawk Disc Golf Course, Brantford ON CA(1 vote)