The Edge Disc Golf at Riverside Park
No votes yet
A mix of wooded and open holes with a variety of lengths on the holes - short technical shots, mid length shots and big bomber holes. $1/day to play.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 24
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Mixed
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,614ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Dan Gipe
South on US-10 in Scottville. Turn right on S. Main St. (Scottville Rd.), then left into Riverside Park. Go all the way through the park to the back (dirt road). Go past Do Not Enter sign. 1st tee is down the wooden stairs on the right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Edge Disc Golf at Riverside Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- West Shore Community College, Scottville MI USNo votes yet
- Leviathan, Ludington MI US(1 vote)
- Mason County Park - Beauty, Ludington MI US(1 vote)
- Mason County Park - Beast, Ludington MI US(1 vote)
- Mason County Park - Goliath, Ludington MI US(1 vote)
- Whiskey Hills Disc Golf, Custer MI USNo votes yet
- Walhalla Woods Disc Golf Course, Fountain MI USNo votes yet
- Hart Hydro Dam Disc Golf Course, Hart MI USNo votes yet
- Flip City Disc Golf Park, Shelby MI US(7 votes)
- Skinner Park, Irons MI USNo votes yet