Emerald Isle Woods
No votes yet
In heavily wooded coastal dunes. Short - but tight!
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 1,943ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Come over the Emerald Isle Bridge from the mainland to a right at the first light onto Coast Guard Rd. Go a half mile to the park on the right. 1st tee is in the opening to the right - next to the main parking lot.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Emerald Isle Woods? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fort Benjamin Park, Newport NC USNo votes yet
- Northeast Creek Park, Jacksonville NC US(2 votes)
- White Oak River Campground - Front Course, Maysville NC US(1 vote)
- White Oak River Campground - Ripple Course, Maysville NC USNo votes yet
- Creekside Park, New Bern NC USNo votes yet
- Richlands-Steed Park, Richlands NC US(1 vote)
- Glenburnie Park, New Bern NC US(3 votes)
- Surf City Disc Golf Course, Hampstead NC US(1 vote)
- Hampstead Kiwanis Park, Hampstead NC USNo votes yet
- Wild Turkey Disc Golf Course, Hampstead NC USNo votes yet