Emmanuel Pines Camp
No votes yet
Very short course designed for beginners and children. Superclass or putter course. For use of Camp patrons only.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Prescott; go north on Montezuma St. for 0.8 mile and then continue on Whipple St. for another 0.7 mile. Whipple St turns slightly right and becomes Iron Springs Rd. Go 3.2 miles to a left on Emmanuel Pines Rd/N Spence Springs Rd. One mile to the camp will be on the left.
Email: Emmanuel Pines Camp
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Emmanuel Pines Camp? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Watson Lake, Prescott AZ US(1 vote)
- School House Gulch, Prescott AZ USNo votes yet
- Riverfront Park, Cottonwood AZ US(2 votes)
- Coldwater Ranch, Peoria AZ USNo votes yet
- Fort Tuthill Disc Golf Course, Flagstaff AZ USNo votes yet
- Northern Arizona University Disc Golf Course, Flagstaff AZ USNo votes yet
- Ridge Line Disc Golf Course, Flagstaff AZ USNo votes yet
- Thorpe Park, Flagstaff AZ US(2 votes)
- McPherson Park, Flagstaff AZ US(2 votes)
- Buffalo Ridge Park, Phoenix AZ US(6 votes)